How to Return an Item
1. Contact Us
Call us at (952) 486-8222 and we will provide you with the following:
- Return Authorization Number, RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
2. Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility the purchaser
- Make sure to include the RMA# on the package(s).
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 1.
- After we receive your package, we'll process your refund immediately.
- You’ll should see your refund (less any applicable restocking fees), to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order credited within 5-7 business days.
5. Restocking Fees
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Additionally, any missing parts will be deducted from any returns. We may waive the fee if:
- We made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
- You exchange your product with another purchase of equal or greater value.
Which products can be returned?
Most products can be returned within 15 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition.
Products that cannot be returned:
- Products that are customer deigned
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified or altered in any way
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items
What conditions are returns allowed?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (952) 486-8222 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll help to rectify with our manufacturers.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (952) 486-8222 and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will do our best to work with the carrier to determine what has happened.
Who pays for a shipping return?
We understand that returns can happen. In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.