The ability to withstand extreme elements, striking and unique look paired with easy maintenance makes Ribtrax our most popular tile. Ribtrax is the premier choice for Commercial and Residential applications alike- including garages, event floors, workshops, aircraft hangars, gym's, and patios in any climate condition.
The overall strength and design of Ribtrax allows for heavy items such as rolling creepers, jack stands and tool boxes to sit or easily maneuver across the floor.
Ribtrax's open profile above and advanced channel system below, allows for an easy-to maintain floor that facilitates optimum drainage underneath the tiles. The 0.75" height coupled with the cross-directional perforated design will also hide the under surface of the tile beautifully.
Peeling epoxy, chemical stains or just plain unsightly concrete becomes an image of the past.
- Weight Capacity - 30% more connectors than the competition and can withstand up to 70,000 lbs of rollover weight
- Construction - The only tile created with a 4 point injection mold, ensuring the most even and thorough material distribution
- Chemical Resistant - Resistant to oil, gas, acid or solvents including Skydrol and Alkalies
- Best Warranty - Swisstrax offers the BEST WARRANTY, hands down. 15 full years, non-prorated, no restocking fees, no hassles
- Superior Strength - Swisstrax tiles are 25% thicker than the competition and feature a compression strength of 3,130 psi
- Heat Resistant - Temperature Tolerances: -22°F to +248°F and Fire Rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)
- Rain or Shine - UV Stabilizer mixed into the material as well as the color pigments, making them highly fade resistant and Non-slip
- Design Quality - Swiss engineering and precision in the research, design and development of our products. Swisstrax proudly and exclusively manufactures in North America